Sometimes sites and programs like Clerk make changes and launch new features. You need to upgrade your computer browser so everything works fine.
Your browser stores information from the previous day so your online services work quickly... but often your browser doesn't refresh all those new features automatically. So you have to make the changes manually.
Deleting your browser caché won't delete your information, it will only refresh your online sites and programs.
If your browser is Chrome:
- Go to the upper-right corner top right of your brouser window and click on the settings menu (three lines boton or wrench).
- Click on the "Settings" menu.
- Use your mouse and scroll down to the bottom and Click "show advanced options".
- Click on the "Delete browsing data"
- On the popup window choose from this list only the "delete cache" and proceed to deletion.
If your browser is Firefox:
- On your Browser's top menu open "tools" and click on "Delete private data" and then choose "delete caché".
- Click the Firefox menu in the top left corner.
- Next, select the right arrow next to History >, and click Clear Recent History (or click on Tools then Clear Recent History if you don't have the Firefox Menu).
- Make sure 'Details' is expanded, then select Cachefrom the list. Uncheck everything else.
If your browser is Safari:
- On your Safari main menu
- Click on the Safari tab
- Select empty caché
If your browser is Internet Explorer:
(we recommend you to change for another browser, all features will work better)
- Once your browser is open, click the gear at the top right to open the settings menu.
- Then, select Safety
- ...and Delete Browsing History