Once you are in the account tab, you will see the detail of your current subscribed plan and below other plans available. Two cases scenario are presented to you:
- You want to subscribe another plan
- You want to stick with the same plan
Case 1: You want to subscribe another plan
- You just have to click on the "Change Plan" button and choose your new plan.
- When choosing a plan your credit card already registered on the system will show. On the top of it there is a check-box that where you can enable the option to change the credit card, just un-check.
- Once your new credit card is updated, click on the "Place order" button. Done, change of credit card registered!
Case 2: You want to stick with the same plan
If the plan you want is not listed among the options, here are three reasons.
- First reason: You need to enable it back again
* To suspend charges just go to the bottom of the "Account" tab and look for the blue link (see image below), click on it and follow the steps.
- Second reason: Your plan is special or a deal
- Third reason: Your plan no longer exist