ClerkHotel allows you to manage your business in a collaborative way by adding users to your hotel account. You can assign 2 types of profiles to your staff users according to tasks they perform:
- Manager: Has access to all ClerkHotel functions, including the "Administration" section and "Reports". They will be able to edit names and room prices, add or remove services, etc.
- Clerks: Have access only to the dashboard, reservations and clients tabs.
To add a new user to your hotel in ClerkHotel:
- Go to the "Users" tab in the "Administration" section of your ClerkHotel account.
- Enter the e-mail of the person from your staff you want to add.
- Then choose the type of access that will be granted to that person (manager or clerk). Click "Invite user".
- ClerkHotel will send an e-mail inviting the person to activate his or her new user profile.
- Once activated the profile, new user's data (name, email address and type of access in ClerkHotel) will appear in the "Users" tab under "Administration."
You can decide to eliminate a user at all times, just click on the red cross and this person will not be able to enter the system anymore.
Know more about ClerkHotel and its paid plans build to optimize your hotel management.